Friday, November 11, 2016

WWYD If Someone Wrote You This Love Letter in Fifth Grade?

Abby has some thoughts. 


Love letters may feel like a dying art form, but there's at least one kid out there helping to keep the tradition alive.
In a post to the /r/funny subreddit on Tuesday, redditor dreichart87 shared a photo of his fifth-grade niece Abby's first ever love note, and it's as adorable as it is absolutely brilliant. Not only does the anonymized admirer dot every "i" with a heart, but he also showers young Abby with incredible compliments, claiming that just looking at her makes him feel like he's caught "every Pokémon ever":
Dear Abby,
Your eyes remind me of the evening sky. My heart felt like broken class until I saw you, and then I felt like I had every Pokémon ever. I love how you play Zelda even when people think it's weird. If you liked me it would be my first ever victory.
Love,
[redacted]
When asked if the letter was a success, however, dreichart87 claimed his niece politely declined the boy's advances. However, she added that "she will still remain friends and they continue to talk about Zelda in art class" — which sounds like a win-win to me!
Follow @Seventeen on Instagram!
From: Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment